Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Blog & Shop open on Etsy.

Hello to all of my friends out there in Blog-land!

Welcome to my new blog. Make yourself comfortable and have a look around. Please feel free to post your comments since I look forward to them so much! Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Michele Ford and I'm a photographer from New Jersey, USA. I have always been involved in the arts since I was very young.

Michele Ford Photo has recently opened a shop on Etsy.com. So many of my friends have mentioned wanting to purchase my photos that we decided it was about time. You can visit Michele Ford Photo on Etsy by clicking here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/micheleford

In the coming posts, this blog will be about the adventures of my photography and things related to artistic and creative endeavors. I hope you'll join along!

No comments:

Post a Comment